Village hall

Guarlford Village Hall

Trustees and Management Committee

Chairman and booking secretary

Mr Don Hill

Treasurer

Mrs Judith Knott

Committee members

Mr Francis Bennett

 

Mrs Margaretha Bruce Morgan

 

Rev Sue Irwin

 

Mrs Jennie Cameron

Mrs Jacqui Ward
  Mr Michael Skinner

Guarlford Village Hall is part of the old malthouse, which was built in1870. By 1911 all malt production in Guarlford had ceased and the building was left vacant. In 1922 it became the premises of the newly formed Guarlford Parish Club, then the Guarlford Men's Club and eventually that part which is now occupied became Guarlford Village Hall which was granted registered charity status in 1949.


Registered Charity No. 523145